|DATA OF THE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA|
|Identify||BÁSCULAS Y ARCAS CATALUNYA, S.A.|
|Postal Address||POL. IND. SANTIGA, C/ FLASSADERS, 13-15 NAVE 1 (08130) SANTA PERPETUA DE LA MOGODA (BARCELONA)|
|Phone||937 183 312|
|Contact details of the Privacy Officer||POL. IND. SANTIGA, C/ FLASSADERS, 13-15 NAVE 1 (08130) SANTA PERPETUA DE LA MOGODA (BARCELONA)|
|PURPOSE WITH WHICH YOUR DATA IS PROCESSED|
|We process your personal data for the following purposes:
· Administrative and commercial management of clients and suppliers.
· Management and communication of inquiries on the web.
· image capture to ensure the safety of people and property.
|PERIOD OF CONSERVATION OF YOUR DATA|
|Your data will be kept:
· As long as the commercial relationship is maintained.
· The data will be kept for the time necessary to comply with the legal obligations required by current legislation and prescription of responsibilities.
· The personal data provided will be kept until the deletion is requested by the interested party.
· During the conservation period due to legal obligation and prescription of responsibilities, the data will be kept blocked.
· As soon as the retention periods expire, the data will be destroyed.
|LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA|
|· The treatment is carried out based on a commercial relationship.
· The treatment is carried out based on the consent of the interested party.
|RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA AND TYPES OF DATA THAT ARE PROCESSED|
|· The data will be transferred, if necessary to: banks and savings banks, public administrations, to those in charge of the treatment that give different support to BÁSCULAS Y ARCAS CATALUNYA, SA, as well as to the necessary third parties with which it is necessary and obliged by communication law, in order to comply with the provision of the aforementioned service.|
|THE RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES|
|WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
· Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether BÁSCULAS Y ARCAS CATALUNYA, S.A. is treating personal data that interests you, or not.
· Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of their inaccurate data or, in any case, request the deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
· Interested parties have the right to oppose the processing of their personal data.
· In certain circumstances provided for in article 18 of the RGPD, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in this case they will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
· By virtue of the right to portability, the interested parties have the right to obtain the personal data, which concern them, in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading and to transmit them to another person in charge.
HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
· By means of a letter addressed to BÁSCULAS Y ARCAS CATALUNYA, S.A., POL. IND. SANTIGA, C / FLASSADERS, 13-15 NAVE 1 (08130) SANTA PERPETUA DE LA MOGODA (BARCELONA)
· By means of a letter addressed to BÁSCULAS Y ARCAS CATALUNYA, S.A. to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT WAYS OF CLAIM EXIST?
· If you consider that your rights have not been properly addressed, you have the right to file a claim with the Catalan Data Protection Authority or the Spanish Data Protection Agency